Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bluffton News Feature

Hi Everyone -
I hope to have my blog updated with all of my HighBall photos by the time I return from vacation. I wanted to share a feature story that my hometown ran in this week's Bluffton News. I forgot that unless people knew me personally, the probably don't know me by my married name. My dad, Steve Stitzel, has overheard some people around town saying they didn't know who I was...So that's me, Annie Stitzel, better remembered in the Bluffton news for my 12 year running career. I've been married for 11 years and away from Bluffton for 15, so I guess I forgot to have them mention my maiden name! Anyway, here is a blurb from the article in the paper.


http://www.blufftonnews.com/bluffton-native-wins-highball-halloween-fashion-design-contest-columbus

No comments: