Saturday, October 26, 2013

Highball 2013 was like a party at Jay Gatsby's

I couldn't be more pleased with my runway show at Highball Halloween in Columbus, Ohio this year! It has been drawing national attention and being deemed as the single most elaborate Halloween party in the US, so it was such an amazing honor to be crowned the winner of the feature Costume Couture contest with 10 local professional fashion designers. Words cannot express how brilliant this show is with the talent that resides in Columbus. Like a Hollywood actor accepting an Oscar, I couldn't be more honored than to be amongst these talented designers. I am looking forward to the opportunities this event will continue to bring me. My life has changed so much since last year, and I am preparing for it to speed up even more. I wanted to get this blog post started so people know how to contact me. For now, the best way to reach me is through my personal email: aweihrauch{at}gmail.com. My brand's email, annie{at}shoprockandroyalty, is fine too, but at some point soon it will be changing.

More details on the amazing show to come....
Photo: Kt Knilans
Model: Rachel Amnah

VIDEOS:
Annie Weihrauch || Highball Halloween, 2013 from Little Tree Studios on Vimeo.

HighBall Halloween 2013 from Olivia K. James on Vimeo.





No comments: