Monday, October 29, 2012

HighBall Halloween 2012 - Royal Entrance

The show is over, but it's only just begun. Through all the blood, sweat, and tears (I was missing the tears part until the morning of the show when I ruined one of my 4 looks) I can walk away from this experience, relieved that it is over and excited about what it can start.

Myself, Annie Weihrauch for Rock & Royalty opened the show. Here are some videos and photos from the show!

HighBall Halloween // Annie from Little Tree Studios on Vimeo.

Highball Halloween 2012 from Little Tree Studios on Vimeo.

LONG LIVE THE ROCK & ROLL QUEEN.



My Couture Costume, myself & Nina West

Costume Couture, Designer Annie Weihrauch, Collection Model
ROCK & ROYALTY COLLECTION (right to left) - Look 1: Military dress & necklace. Look 2: Cage harness over T-Shirt, ruffle skirt. Look 3: Graphic Tank w/ stripe crop cami, harness necklace, studded tutu Look 4: Moto Miltary Jacket, embellished stripe studded skinny jeans




Designer, Annie Weihrauch w/ Rock & Royalty mini collection



No comments: