|My revised costume couture sketch. Only a few details changed as I created this.|
|Cleaned up my studio for the production video shoot with Little Tree Studios and Staley Cook.|
|A pair of shorts from a Sample sale that never fit, but I knew would come in handy on a project!|
|I first started by gathering some embellished pieces I didn't use anymore...A brand new pair of Kelsey Dagger shoes that I couldn't return anymore.|
|Some of my most used tools...wire cutter, lighter, screw driver, needles, and studded embellishments. Lighter you say? No, not for a smoke break, for sealing the ends of frayed ribbon and fabric.|
|More handy tools, scissors, embellishment bins and a cup for straight pins, although most end up on my floor anyway. You don't even want to know how many times I lost my needle. I'm not sure I recovered all of them, and I hope I never do.|
|I bought a heavy duty bustier that could handle all of the hand sewn embellishments including leather, chain, rhinestones, buttons and screw back spikes.|
|Starting to see it coming together!|
|Somehow I decided to embellish the Union Jack flag here. One of the most time consuming parts of the costume that sat unfinished until the last week.|
|Once I got to this point I decided I would move on to something else and finish up the embellishments later.|
|After the rest of the costume was finished I decided to change the black area to aqua studs to add a little color. This was the hardest part because I had to use a hand held heat tool instead of an iron.|
Beginning work of my embellished moto military jacket.
|Through out the 3 months there were several meetings with production, designers, models, hair and makeup, including this kick off meeting with the sponsors.|
MORE IMAGES TO COME SOON!