Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lastest Press




I just wanted to share a few recent features for Modern Material. I was interviewed a few weeks ago for a fashion article in the Columbus Alive newspaper. It was a fun experience but I'm not used to having the attention on me. Any free press for Modern Material is wonderful, so I guess I'll just have to get over the embarrassment! Sorry if the links are not showing up.



www.columbusalive.com/live/content/features/stories/2009/02/12/ca_s_rack.html

Another great blog called Cuteable featured a Modern Material bracelet last week. They have added so many more cute things since, so you will have to scroll down for awhile to find it!




cuteable.com

I also continue to see dozens of new item uses on Polyvore.com. Usually my notebooks and buttons are frequently used but there is one set created by a user I would like to share.

The city is at war.
The city is at war. - by J e s s;] on Polyvore.com

Keep rockin.

- a n n i e -

No comments: